[tcb] Re: New to the list?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to hear everything is healthy again. Now, if I could just get everything
around my house in good working order, we would both be in good shape.

VWTOO@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yup, and I'm still not sure how everything came about. I was a combination
of switching parts between the convert. and the bus. The charging side of the
regulator was not working. It would not throw the light on, I guess, because
the discharge was so minor. It was purchased in July, that's why it was the
last thing I checked. When I took it off the bus, and didn't see the
discharge light on, when it was on the beetle, I assumed it was working. The
armature
went bad on the bus and I think blew the regulator when it did. Anyway, my
family is now healthy again and looking for a trip, soon.
Thanks for checking on it.
Brent