[tcb] Re: New to the list?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:08:24 -0500

Glad to see you and Amy on the list Wayne!
Thanks for signing up and posting!
Welcome to the group.
It was good to see "trolly" (I think that was its name when Rob had it)
again at T at the P. I have always refered to it as the "Van Halen"
bus.
Sharon is Amy's bus is the one you had at the camp out before Paul's
show last year ?
Glad Amy has given her a good home.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus