[tcb] Re: New radio= dead battery?

Mine does also. I have learned that when I park my bus I need to push the
button on the radio faceplate that releases it from the radio. No more dead
battery. If the battery is dead and won't start your car, there is usually
enough power to still run the radio. to a point. Most all newer radios
still have functions going on when you push the off switch. releasing the
faceplate will cause these functions to stop