[tcb] Re: New guy looking for a caravan to follow to Buli Gras

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:58:36 +0000

That is a great story!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: RENDONinD@xxxxxxx
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:46:12
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: New guy looking for a caravan to follow to Buli Gras

Thx Jeff, this will be my first rally with my bus. I got my bus 21 yrs ago, but
it sat in the same spot without ever seeing a key for 19 yrs. Truth be told I
thought I lost it, I had left it behind at a property I used to live at, the
day I moved it wouldn't start. I told my old landlady I'd come back for
it...well 19 yrs later I did. Guess it was just meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone