[tcb] Re: New Krusty Photos

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 04:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

Funny, brave is not one of the words my wife uses to describe me when I come in
from the garage after a few hours of cutting and grinding.  She made me hose
off outside yesterday before I could come in a take a shower.

It's kinda like the Texas two step - two steps forward, then one step back.

Ronnie

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Awesome Ronnie, you are a
brave man ..

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hey gang,

Here are a few new photos of Krusty.

I bought a nice treasure chest door off of The Samba.  Since you can't buy
replacement metal for the treasure chest floor, I'm going with 3/16" aluminum
tread plate.  The box full of Krusty metal is about 4 hours of cutting,
grinding and chiseling  inside the treasure chest.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559882665kMuLAK

Found this link today on a cool idea for a single cab. I remember seeing this
single cab for sale last year on The Samba.

http://www.redroosterwaffles.com/vw.htm

Ronnie

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.