[tcb] Re: New Bus

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:53:42 -0800 (PST)

Mine is a converted cup holder for a stroller.  It straps around the e brake.
Not enough weight to effect the brake at all.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was thinking of making one like this guy makes but, maybe a little more
compact.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=604966

Eric Woodall wrote:
I made mine from a couple of bicycle water bottle cages.
Hose clamped them to the left and right side of the steering column.  :-O

Mike Hayes wrote:

Damn thats what it needs..... a beer holder! :-)  ;-)

Eric Woodall wrote:

To the beer holder, everything is beautiful!  ;-)

ATX BUS wrote:

X2

Seriously, can't wait to see that bad boy in person.  And I thought
the saying was, "beauty is the the eyes of the beer holder?"

Jeff

  From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>>
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 10:01 AM

  It's OK, kinda dirty, though. And it has a nasty old Indian
blanket on the    floor and I think I see rust in the parcel tray.
The ball on the shifter    handle is wrong. I think that it is
missing a windwing latch.

  Lots of work. I hope you didn't pay too much.

  Asshole.

  ----- Original Message -----    From: "Mike Hayes"
<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>