[tcb] Re: New Bus

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:10:59 -0600

Actually there is not as much to be jealous of as one might think. So here it is since it will come out eventually. It is a 62, fifteen window with a 21 window top made to look like a 59-60. It was pretty well done but it was done awhile ago and everything needs to be freshened up like the rubber, headliner and finish the interior.

But I don't care it's beautiful, I like it, theres no rust holes and it's mine. :-) :-D

It will be running and stopping by next Monday. Since it hasn't been on the road since 1999 I'm gonna make sure it's mechanically sound. The pictures were from the guys house I picked it up from it had been sitting under a carport since 99.

sammie smith wrote:
Me thinks there are a LOT of jealous people on this list today.