[tcb] Re: New Bus

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:01:08 -0600

It's OK, kinda dirty, though. And it has a nasty old Indian blanket on the floor and I think I see rust in the parcel tray. The ball on the shifter handle is wrong. I think that it is missing a windwing latch.

Lots of work. I hope you didn't pay too much.

Asshole.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>