[tcb] Re: Need a beetle, Bus is going to paint

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Will, that makes the car dude!

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Surfboards?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: sammie smith
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:01:08
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Need a beetle, Bus is going to paint

Arrrrgh! And what's wrong with a baja?

Owner of red baja that has been driven over 100,000 miles!

Shelby Shook wrote:
Alrighty, it is confirmed that my bus is going to MIA starting somewhere within
the next month or 2 so that it can begin the much needed and well awaited new
paint job and body work. I'll need a daily driver for a few months or so. I've
been wanting to start a little project on restoring a beetle for some time now,
so now's the perfect time to start. I'm needing something that is driveable and
at least close to being mechanically sound. Of course the least rust the
better. My price range is from about 1500 to 3500 (but it's gotta be a good
deal).

No Super Beetles, no bajas, just a nice little standard beetle that's wishing
to be brought back to what it once was.

Please let me know if you guys find anything.

Thanks guys!
-Shelby