From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, April 1, 2012 5:08:56 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Nac was awesome

I'd say this weekend is close to the top of a very short list.  1st road trip,
camp out, show and award for the 23 window. My son held onto the award all the
way back to camp.
Thanks Sammie for the show and Dennis for the valve adjustment and everyone who
helped push start me in Palestine the last time I had to turn the key before I
got home in my @*#! Bus.
I unloaded the rack, moved my '77 out of the way, took off the roof rack and
pulled into the garage before I turned off the key and it has started every
damn
time since.. I think this bus is "F"ing with me.

James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe