[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:06:19 -0600

What kind of family has a function on Sammy's show date?
We will miss you.
Can you even have a show if Paul is no there?

On Mar 7, 2007, at 1:02 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

It is with much regret that I will have to muiss the
Nac. show this year for the 1st time in many years
.It's not a trip of a life time but a family function
that needs my attendence. Sammie I will mail you my
auction items. Take care of Joe for me , He will be
staying at the host hotel .
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go for it and give me the details so we can get you
on the shirt.

brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  sammie,
I'll check and see what we have around the
dealership that may be of interest.

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I'm not exactly a bus guy but I do have a
chrome 36 hp style fan housing without the heater
outlets that I would be happy to contribute to the
cause.It is new never been used.
  ole blue