[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

That thing looks like it's for someone too lazy to reach for the e-brake handle!

Paul:  Quic computer lesson.  If you want to e-mail someone an address from the
internet place your cursor over the URL at the top of the computer screen and
highlight it, then right click and you will see a drop down giving you copy,
delete and some other choices, click on copy, now you have that in memory.  Go
to your e-mail that you are sending and click on edit then paste in the drop
down, it will insert the URL you want to link to.  Like. this

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=401071&highlight=hand+brake+extension

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:28 AM

Ok Paul; I didn't get to see your e-brake.  What is it.  Pictures!  Never seen
a custom e-brake before.

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 4:29 PM

Actually he's out Northwest of Jefferson in Lake'O'ThePines.  Just telling
folks Jefferson is easier than Avinger.. LOL

Yeah, next year dubs in the mix.  I'll have a few things Paul can't copy.. ;-)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good to see you Will, even if you didn't bring a car.  You are welcome
anytime.  And if your dad lives in Jefferson he is a neat little town with lots
of history.