From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Nac show
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 1:56 PM

It was nice to get out.   The weather cooperated and the cars looked great.
The bus line was a bit "bare" so we'll have to fill that in for next year.

 Unfortunately I couldn't stay and had to meander up North to handle things for
my Father.  Next year, I'll commit to bringing a couple of dubs.  ;-)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:34 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The East Tx VEE-DUB club website now has two sets of show photos posted and we
are working on getting the show results up as well.  If you want to see them go
here.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/etveedub/

--
My Email Moniker