[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: Jane Cananza <jlcananza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

Sure wish lu and i could be y'all having fun eating fish and fries...sounds
yummy.   all we are eating is rice and more rice. ha

won't be long till we can have fish and fries.   have fun at the show and think
of us.   we will miss all of you.

Jane Cananza
Avon Representative
(972) 722-0533
www.youravon.com/jcananza

________________________________
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Nac show
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 11:02 AM

Just checked the weather forecast for next weekend.  Sunny and 70 for Saturday,
the day of the show.  For anyone traveling to Ennis for Sunday the forecast is
75 and sunny.  And the Azaleas and dogwoods are in full bloom in Nacogdoches.
Anyone traveling to das Bluhend Gute Schau need any information let me know.
And in case you have been in hiding the past 2 months and have not gotten the
word; the show is Saturday, March 28 at the normal place, 200 S. Fredonia St in
Nacogdoches.  Have parts to sell; bring them on, no charge for swappe
rs.

My cell is 936-569-3542.  Home is 936-569-7821.  And e-mail is...well, you are
on the list.