[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:19:59 -0400

Hello Ronnie & all Breakfast is in Alto sat. AM on the way from Weches ( State park ) to Nac. south side of hwy at red light . Dan you are invited if you dont peece off the cook OK??? See ya guys Terry R ( OLD FART ) YES pAUL THAT MEANS YOU N TOO

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Nac show
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 11:02 AM

Just checked the weather forecast for next weekend.  Sunny and 70 for Saturday, the day of the show.  For anyone traveling to Ennis for Sunday the forecast is 75 and sunny.  And the Azaleas and dogwoods are in full bloom in Nacogdoches.  Anyone traveling to das Bluhend Gute Schau need any information let me know.  And in case you have been in hiding the past 2 months and have not gotten the word; the show is Saturday, March 28 at the normal place, 200 S. Fredonia St in Nacogdoches.  Have parts to sell; bring them on, no charge for swappe
rs.

My cell is 936-569-3542.  Home is 936-569-7821.  And e-mail is...well, you are on the list.