  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:29 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Nac show

  Help from any and all of you bus guys.  Every year for the past three years
the Nac show has donated 100% of the raffle and auction proceeds as well as our
1/2 of the 50/50 pot to the American Cancer Society.  We will do the same this
year and this is where you can help.  We are looking for raffle prizes and
auction items.  If you have anything you would care to donate to either we
would really appreciate it.  The T@P campout auction was a rousing success with
some handcrafted VW items.  So if your artistic talents are such that you have
or could create something, well you get the picture.  Or do you have some of
those hard to find useful bus parts laying around that you don't need and are
tired of tripping over?  well they might be great raffle prizes or an auction
item.  Want to contribute, e-mail me.  Contributions with a value of at least
$30 will be recdognized as a sponsor on the T shirts if received by the time we
print the T shirts. Can't tell you exactly what that cut off date will be but
we hold off as long as possible to get the sponsors listed.