[tcb] Re: NAC Donations

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Will do, i've got a nice SoCal style painting with a bus in it that I think
someone might like.

From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] NAC Donations
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 1:08 AM

Sammie: Me & Cin don't have much to offer in the way of truly good auction
items but we can pull together some stuff that would make good raffle stuff. I
don't remember any raffles in the past at The Bloomin' Good Show so I wanted to
plant the seed early.

Let us know. We're humbled by your efforts, as well as other's, in supporting
good causes.

Cindy & Duncan