[tcb] Re: My schedule for July -- mini campout -- Rivi work??

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:34:10 -0500

I don't see anything on my schedule for the weekend of 29,30,31 July.
I have bug proof clothes to wear at chigger springs.
I would like to see if they have really improved the place much.

On Jul 13, 2005, at 10:38 AM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

I'll be working the 22nd to the 28th then be OFF the 29th to the 4th (neat, a
WEEKEND off).

If anyone is interested that weekend we could camp at Chigger City and roll
over here for a while to try to get the Rivi ready for PsychoBilly.

Are you planning a remove and replace on the rear wheel bearings?
We should get Denis to come down, he has 2 air chisels.
Then we could see if there really is something in his blood chiggers WILL NOT eat.

*I* will pay up to $300 in camping fees for anyone who wants to help on the
Rivi.

That is cool of you to offer to pay for the camping.

*RSVP* so I can reserve the space and shoot for their group discount.

Let me know quick enough and I'll hit up the Avon Lady for extra SkinSoSoft
to keep the chiggers at bay.

We can time a run into Beaumont to see my buddy John for anyone who decides
they need a new tattoo as well. Great prices compared to most and the best
freehand artist I've seen if you "have an idea, but not a pattern". All of my
work is freehand so I'll never bump into someone who has the exact same art
as me. He's open 6pm until 2am Fri and Sat and until midnight Sun.

Does he do much "tribal" stuff?
I have been kicking around the idea of some new ink.
I have not had any new stuff in a looong time.
I don't want to get a tattoo at a shop with a bunch of teen age girls getting "targets" on their backs.

For those who weren't there last year here's the link to Chigger City:

http://www.indianspringscamp.net/

Was it last year? 2 years ago? I tried to block it from my memory.......

I just looked May 2004! Man it seems like so long ago.

G2