[tcb] Re: My new "house"

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

Not a bad pad, really...I lived in a smaller one out
in the sticks of Arkansas (4 of us, all together - and
boy do I mean TOGETHER!) until we got our house
built...

--- "Gerald V. Livingston II"
<gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.phorce1.com/motorhome
>
> It'll do for now (after I clean it up). Supposedly
> runs great (they dropped
> a bolt in one of the cylinders and didn't feel like
> fishing it out so they
> bought another motor home). Free except I have to
> buy 2 tires (not cheap).
> Now I just need to buy a place to park it and build
> something, uhhhh,
> bigger.
>
> G2

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

Got a little couch potato?