[tcb] Re: My bus ain't ready yet, but it's close

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:19:47 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

And, if I may ask, how much (ballpark is OK) for what he has done? It could
be worth the 20 hour tow if I had some other reason to be going that way
when I get to the point I'm ready to get back to work on the '74.

I plan to do everything as far as stripping to bare metal and re-doing all
the electricals etc myself. But it might be nice to have someone else do
the welding and base coat of paint (semi-gloss white all over, custome
errr... graphics to be applied later before clearcoat).

Gerald