[tcb] Re: My buddy needs a bus.

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:02:50 -0500

3-4k should get a very nice bus

From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: My buddy needs a bus.
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:55:59 -0500

phew...he's looking for around the 3,000 to 4,000 range...but thank you very
much for the heads up.

-Shelby

On 4/30/07, Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just called the owner of the '69 camper and I was way off with the
mileage.  It's got like 40,000+ miles on it since being rebuilt by Austin
VeeDub. It has a new generator and a new transmission. All of the work she
has ever had done on it has been at Austin VeeDub.  It has a pop top and a
tent but is missing its refrigerator. The owner is Jennifer and anyone that
wants to know more can contact her at 512-288-2140.  She lives in the Oak
Hill area of Austin (south) and is asking $10,000 but said that's just a
starting asking price.

Julie

Download Messenger. Join the i?m Initiative. Help make a difference today. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_APR07