[tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

I use to think Will was the funniest guy on here ,but I think you took the
crown away on this one.

Paul Smith

2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6
October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: Edward Maikranz <maikranze@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 1:31 PM

Not sure where you got that idea from!
I know I drive a good vehicle, no inferiority here.
I am just curious why some splitty drivers seem so snobby !

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm always amazed at why Water Cooled folks somehow feel inferior.  Maybe all
Vanagons should be sponsored by Enzyte?  Just a thought...

;-)

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Edward Maikranz <maikranze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats what I am talking about. I just sold a watercooled and am looking for an
aircooled to replace it.
Ed

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got lots of love for both!
One scratches an itch that the other one can't, and vice versa.

Edward Maikranz wrote:

No need for cumbaya or spit swapping, just a little love for the water-pumpers,
thats all we want!

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

for once i agree with will

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:27:11 -0400

From: evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay this is getting ridiculous!  Next thing you know we'll be breaking out in
"Kumbaya!" wearing tie dye shirts!

'this doesn't mean we'll be swapping spit in the shower" - Clint Eastwood

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

As I have always said, "They are all air cooled. Whether is air passing thru a
radiator or an oil cooler, It's still air"

From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 6:25 AM

It's more about poking fun at people who drive bricks that should be found in
foundation walls vs. Vintage aircooleds;  not about animosity.  ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

John Barry wrote:

I am so glad to see there is love for H2O here. I don't understand why so many
air guys and water guys don't appreciate the other. We all have VW emblems
so... Why can't we all just get along?!?!
John