[tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

Yea love my Jetta 52mpg, YEA

Alma Jo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Edward Maikranz
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:18 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  I am with you!  Volkswagen has made some incredible vehicles over the years
(as well as some not so incredible ones!) and not all of them are aircooled.
  I love them all!
  Ed

  On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM, John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          I am so glad to see there is love for H2O here. I don't understand
why so many air guys and water guys don't appreciate the other. We all have VW
emblems so... Why can't we all just get along?!?!
          John