[tcb] Re: My Classic photo album

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

On no!  You've made a friend for life!  Ask my wife
how that works out!  Whenever Booger (I prefer this
spelling)sees her, he gloms onto her...hard to enjoy
shows/meets with him in your face constantly...
--- julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This weekend I proved to myself that I will do
> anything on a quest for a
> good photo.  Bug'r's Beetle actually has charm and I
> asked him if I could
> sit in it to take some photos.  He said yes but once
> I was in, he let me
> know that he had vomited on the seat.  I didn't feel
> anything moist and I
> have yet to break out in a rash, so I think I'm OK.
>
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:02 PM, singlecabboy
> <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > More great pictures from Julie and James and
> Shirley ,
> > keepum comin.
> > --- julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Here's my photo album complete with a little
> Bug'r
> > > in it.  Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/TexasClassic2008

Be a better friend, newshound, and