[tcb] Re: Murray unconcious

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:44:30 -0800 (PST)

I like the last idea .... Leo might not but I think
it's very inovative.Freinds of mine from OK. once
worked  on their drag bike in a uhaul trail from OKC
to Houston, The trailer broke loose and flipped
several times, didn't hurt them or the bikes....very
bad anyway.
--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, Murray has a clutch cable, all the elec is
> hooked up, not saying the right wire is going to the
> right place, he is full of oil and gear lube. He has
> a new exhaust system, a beefy single quiet pack. I
> have to put in brake fluid and the driver's side
> safari. He is getting a battery charge right now. He
> won't turn over and I can't get the tranny into any
> gear.
>
> But tomorrow I am going to winch the damn thing onto
> his trailer and drag him to South Texas so that
> somebody can tell me how much I got wrong. I am not
> proud.
>
> Well, actually, I am 'cuz I'm pretty sure I got most
> of it right, it should only take some massaging to
> get it all right.
>
> I may go to Sammie's and he'll help me fix it, but
> Chuck has a lift and I am strung out on auto lifts.
> I don't hardly bend over anymore. Chuck will have to
> miss work on Thursday, but I don't think Sammy has
> to go to work, so, that's in Sammie's favor. Hmmmmm.
> I could drive it to Mark's although I don't know if
> he can miss work, but if we do it there Emily will
> feed me. I could take it to Dan and Kat's but Dan
> will just smoke and look at it. Just look. He'll
> probably tell me that he feels bad about not working
> on it. But, not much.
>
> I could detour and take it to Paul's Bob, but I'd
> end up with Porsche cooling, disk brakes and a big
> scoop on top for the turbo.
>
> I could take it to Peter's but he and Kirk would
> scuff all the paint off of him and call him ratty.
>
> Hey, I could tie up with Oklahoma Leo and he could
> work on him on the trailer while moving towards
> Galveston. I wouldn't even have to stop.
>
> Wow, I'm tired just thinking of all my options. It's
> a great world, ain't it?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.