[tcb] More space

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:52:22 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I spent today mounting the first of 2 security cameras at the storage
units and doing this: http://www.phorce1.com/garage/ to the 2 10x20 units I
have there now (also have a 10x10 for "stuff"). Can't take out the vertical
poles and the "floor strip" may turn out to be "interesting" to try to pull
up but this will allow me to move the trip hazards and tools out of my way
so I'll have a clean path all the way around the bus that I'm working on.

I will be moving the '74 from the storage unit near my house to this second
bay soon.

Now all I need is for whoever is in #67 or #70 to move out so I can have 3
10x20 units together. I only pay for one of them. And I'm not paying for
that for the next 3 or 4 months because that is my "pay" for installing the
cameras.

If I get another 10x20 I will be paying $160 for 3-10x20 units and 1-10x10
unit. Less than I was looking at paying to rent a single-car garage
somewhere.

Gerald