[tcb] More on N'fest camping

  • From: Wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:28:02 EST

In case anybody is interested, several of us are leaving Dallas at around
10:30 am Friday morning. We'll be at Muleshoe, keeping the spot warm for all
the
Saturday'ers coming in. The spot in Muleshoe we are going for is Tremmel
(Cove). Based on scouting reports from AAC, this would be the best spot for the
large group.
Also, the local Austin weather is only showing a 20% chance of rain Sat. and
30% for Sunday. This is my third year going, and I've found the local weather
to be pretty accurate compared to the national forecast.

I'm going shopping now for stew meat, gloves, and various anti-critter
weapons.

Robb
DAC