[tcb] Re: More countries heard from

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

A.C. stands for Aircooled, right? Are you going to have enough parking space
for 40-50 busses? Do you want me to bring my big canopy in case it decides to
rain. something we haven't seen it Texas in a while. --- mark aka "The Vanagon
Guy"

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My dad said that when he farted. Any way I heard from a guy with Missouri
Micros that said some of them were talking this wekend about coming and that
they needed 4 air conditioners so I think I am up to 8.

Pretty soon there won't be as many VW shows as there will be AC shows.