[tcb] Re: Monday

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

Vanagons are the minority. But we have 4 now. mine, cavemans (Kevin), jack, and
duncans.
  I don't think I can count high enough for all the splits that will show up at
T@P.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Chris,
It was great meeting you and your family last weekend.
How's the kid doing? No unknown allergic reactions I hope?
Good to have another split in the group. Seems like we are still the
minority, but gaining numbers is a good thing...
;-)