[tcb] Monday

  • From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:38:17 -0500

Good Monday morning all!

Just wanted to thank everyone for such a cool weekend, the night show
and the BBQ picnic on Sunday was really good. The people we met this
weekend are super nice and really made us feel welcome. Paris and River
had fun picking up the trophy on Saturday night but River did not like
the bee/wasp sting he got in the play set tunnel slide, tough kid forgot
about it after a bit. So now I am excited to try and find a place to get
my stereo and headliner installed I know I heard a few people talking
about headliners but I can't remember who or where. I might even wait
till the Lafayette show as I know a super guy Jim in Lafayette who is
really good but I would have to leave the bus there for a week or two
and that would hurt! Anyway great weekend and thanks for the warm
welcome and the chance to see all the sweet ride's you'll got.

Cajun Eskimo's

(Family)

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]