[tcb] Re: Mission Tejas camping

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:03:32 -0600

It was a pain to do but I made my reservation at Mission Tejas for the Friday and Saturday nights.

First I tried over the phone and a non human voice says that I will get a call back tomorrow or some other day this week.

Then I try through Reserve America. I wanted one of the water only sites because they are in a pretty area of the park. Online it says that they are available but when you try to book one, then they are not available.

I try over the phone again. I set up a call back time of 2:30. I never get the call back.

I try again over the phone at 5:45 and I get through, but the water only sites are not available so I booked a tent only site with water and electricity.

Booking state park sites is not as easy as it once was.

Julie

On Feb 16, 2010, at 11:18 AM, Keisha Leatherman <keisha_dawn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh one more thing. Did you reserve for electric/water or just the water? I see only 2 left for water and 3 left for electric/water

From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonvws@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Mission Tejas camping
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 9:32 AM

Anyone interested in camping at Mission Tejas state park-
https://www.reserveamerica.com
make your reservations its a small park and fills up.
So far Terry, Dennis and us will be there Sat & Sun March 26 & 27, for
the Nacogdoches show .