[tcb] Re: Missing in action

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:15:52 -0500

You might need a little thicker skin, Kelly. Anybody here will tell you that
I don't have the sense that God gave geese. I get to hear constantly that I
drive into trees and can't safely pee off my own porch. If I get too upset I
would have been off this list years ago.

There were lots of people asking where you were and reporting on seeing you
at the Classic

Your tech stuff was pretty good really. I was waiting for the final outcome
of the LED lights for the dashboard when you disappeared.

You were part of TCB. More and more all the time.