[tcb] Re: Mirrors Part 2

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:49:51 -0500

He's not putting them on to look cool.He is putting them on to save his ass!There is always a trade off.If he can't get out of the way the bus would look great setting in the junk yard with really cool mirrors.Who needs to talk?
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>