[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:09:57 -0600

I don't know the brand. It was a duplex tube that used a special "caulking
gun". Fredo Ramos, our clubs outgoing pres., is a professional body man and
got it from the body shop where he works. I think the cost was about $35 for
the tube, but if you have to buy the gun, it's about $200. The stuff I used
looked just like the stuff on the web site you linked to.

Lonnie