[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

  • From: Lee Le <heyleele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 13:48:11 -0800 (PST)

cool! happy to hear there is hope without welding for my bus on the
rockers...ill check back to your link on the process/..thx
Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I used it on Susie for the
long rocker on the drivers side. We glued a
couple of scrap pieces together. When it had cured, you couldn't chisel them
apart. But you could grind it and shape it fairly easily. Neat stuff, but
not cheap.

Lonnie