[tcb] May not make it to Bulli-gras

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:19:41 -0600

I am working hard at it, but tomorrow is February and I may not have Murray
moving in time.

I am closer and closer to putting the engine back in, but some little detail
will cost me half a day, like the stupid adjusting screws. I spent too much of
yesterday trying to figure out why the standards wouldn't work. Well, that's
because I don't have a stock engine, DUH! So now I have to pull off both rocker
arm assemblies and switch them back to swivel feet.

When I tore down and cleaned the Kadrons I spent way too much time trying to
figure out how the accelerator pump works. "WHO FREAKING CARES?! THEY RAN FINE
BEFORE! JUST PUT THE FREAKING THINGS BACK ON AND LET'S GO." That was my Dad
yelling at me. He's been dead for ten years.

Well, I will continue working until the TOO LATE whistle blows, or, as they say
in Basketball, until the clock reads all zeroes.

I gotta go, my Dad's yelling at me.