[tcb] Re: Mark where the hell are the T-shirts?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm checking on them. I have already been in contact with UPS. What more do you
want me to do?????????????

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          Let me know where we stand with
the idiots at UPS. I don't want to duplicate your efforts or get caught lying
my ass off.

  I am all ready to jump all over UPS about how I am a very very important
bigwig who's corporate Honor America celebration was ruined by the non-arrival
of the T-shirts and I demand that they pay the production costs, the cost of
shipping them individually to the people and that they should give us $100 each
for our pain and suffering. ( I hope they don't open the box to see a picture
of Ed driving a VW bus off a cliff with fireworks. Honor America?)

  Fred's friend, Joel works for UPS and I don't know why he didn't jump in a
car and speed off into the night to handle this problem, no, he just continued
to drink beer and shake his head about the incompetence of UPS. Hell, I was
already doing that. I guess the whole lot of 'em are no better than all the
corn in the Porta-potty.

  By the way, I won't personally go in there, but I have been told that the
porta-potty is exceptionally full and that most of it is corn. There was a
skinny red headed lawyer here and she actually took a picture of it. (I do not
want to see it), but she thinks that from now on it should be called Psycopooie.

  But, I digress.

  The Riggs', Duncan and Gerald are still here. We are going to brunch now,
because they all slept late and there is not one egg to be found. We ate 3
dozen eggs and a Sam's Club sized case of Egg Beaters. That is equivalent to
all the eggs in Peru.

  Again, I digress.

  Mark, where that hell are the T-shirts?