[tcb] Re: Mark and Emily vs Steve and Sharon

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

Just as long as I can get semi-level ground, I will be happy. preferably in the
"quiet zone" The noise doesn't bother me much but Emily will sleep with ear
plugs if its to noisy. I can bring plenty of extension cords.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          M&A, I have to honor S&S' request
for the spot they had last year. Two busses can be there on the edge of the
"lawn". You guys will have to figure out who gets closest to the cliffface. I
suggest the Women's Jello Wrestling Pit with Sharon and Emily settling the
matter. Wagers will be accepted at the betting window up to the starting bell.