    From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:43 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie

  Where exactly is the 2 acres that you are talking about? Is that the area
where you take the side road down to the left of your house off of the drive
way? Do we need to come up early and bring weedeaters and yared blowers and
clear some areas in the trees? I can't seem to get a visual on what area you
are talking about.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:           Outside right now it is 29
degrees out of the high wind. And we had to send away for the controller for
the central heat and air in my garage. It is colder inside there than outside.
So, though I have ctually been working on Murray for the last three days
(outside) today it's just too cold.

  Dan thinks that I should go ahead and publicise Pycobilly 2 as a
show/campout, but he thinks that we can separate the camp areas because my
house won't hold them all. I think that's what he said. I am sure that I can
support 30 busses. There are two acres around the house behind the garage, so
there is plenty camping room, but I am not sure why we should have camping as a
real event if we are not all in the same place for the fireworks, food, general
foolishness.

  We can't really do the Sunday bus show the way Paul does it. We can't have
the show down at my house, there is no room for the public. We really would
have to pack up and go back to the top of the road. If we can agree on that,
then we could have a Sunday Bus only show.

  My idea is to have the Saturday show, then send ever yone home except us and
hold the seal of approval party at my house, for invited guests only. Sunday we
could lay around after a big brunch and take a cruise to the War Eagle Mill (30
miles round trip) or go to the lake and swim or whatever.

  Any other ideas?

  .