[tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:33:17 -0400

Ok, my opinion.???????? Paul, why not have it during the show on Sunday and the
winner could be announced at the awards ceremony?? That would give everyone
plenty of time to get everything done.? Friday could be a bring-yourself supper
night, Saturday morning is breakfast tacos, lunch is the cruise, Saturday night
is the main cookout, Sunday breakfast bring-yourself(so everyone can set up and
look good for everyone else), Sunday lunch could be the chili cookoff( for
those who want to participate-entries and judging)?and then the winner be
announced at the end of the awards.? I don't think that judging chili would
take away from judging the other categories for anyone involved.? Again, this
is only my opinion.? I know that I am sooooo ready for a 3-day weekend!!!!!
(Didn't get one for Labor Day!)
Emily