[tcb] Re: M&E vs S&S Memo

I was workin' in Port Arthur years ago installing a
banking product...I was readin' the local paper and
saw where a local ordinance was passed outlawin'
leaving dog & cat carcass's in alleys/roadways near
oriental restuarants...
Sooo, if ya think ya never have eaten cat, take a
closer look at that egg roll!

http://mail.yahoo.com