[tcb] Re: M&E vs S&S Memo

we mainly stick to racoon down in these here parts and the occasional squirrel

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: M&E vs S&S Memo
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:23:10 -0500

I don't have any knowledge of what those boys do down there in Central Arkansas.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:46 PM Subject: [tcb] Re: M&E vs S&S Memo

Don't they serve possum at some political rally in central Arkansas?

--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

And I'll throw in a free possum or armadillo, your
choice.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>