[tcb] Re: M-Code plate

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:41:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

"THe Normal" released the song in the late 70s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Normal

You can listen to a sample here.. http://www.amazon.com/T-V-O-D-Warm-Leatherette-Normal/dp/B000003Z6U

Grace Jones covered it in her album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warm_Leatherette_(album)

Both versions are cool, I prefer the Original however.