[tcb] Re: Looks Like Blooie is in my Future !!!

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:20:38 -0500

ha ha ha I guess I will need your address denis LOL

Reiki Blessings,

angii

From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Looks Like Blooie is in my Future !!!
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:09:19 -0500

I think we are dodoling on the way back, mike says theres a cool lake in Arkansas that he wants to camp out at on the way home, so maybe home tues/wednesday.... who knows, LOL

Reiki Blessings,

angii

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Angii when are ya'll coming back anyway?

James
DAC
'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!