[tcb] Re: Little River Raceway-Temple

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:42:01 -0400

Ok all, this is on! June 18th. We can arrive as early as 3pm, $15 per head
admission, we have our own drag race eliminator set up at 9pm ish for anybody
that wants to race. To race is $10.

We'll be camping, and there is a group cost of $80 to cover a night watchman
that we have to pay by the time the racing is over. I would like to get
commitments in advance for those camping so I'm comfy it will be covered.

Again, no show, but a fun social camping event at the coolest drag strip in
Texas!

Brent is working on some enhancements for Saturday before 3, so stay tuned!