[tcb] Re: Link for Terry and Sammy

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:04:37 -0500

I saw a cooking show once where a guy was going into the kitchens of
restaurants and he would say to the workers, "Show me your burns" and every one
would. This can also be said of all of us who work on cars, "Show me your
scars". My fave is the one on my stomach where the die grinder got away from me
and only by luck was I not disemboweled.