[tcb] Re: Last minute stuff

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 04:53:22 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Its 5 in the morn, we got up at 4 , leaving with Dennis H at 7 ,we're going
to take turns sleeping on the way. me first. See you guys in a little while,
to all of you who couldn't make it this year- you'll be missed but we'll try
to endure.
Drive careful. Remember your bus beads. Love & peace,Sharon