[tcb] Re: Joe

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:54:31 -0400

Send us his address please.  We want to send him something.
On May 20, 2011 1:14 AM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just got back from visiting Joe and there's no way of sugar coating it
,he looks like hell, but he felt like getting out and eating tonight so that
was a good thing.All He wanted to talk about was taking his bug over to
Ricky Marshall's and get the rear end lowered alittle bit.

> Paul Smith
> Transporters@The Point 8
> October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
> Morgan's Point Resort Texas

to learn the hard way too and I know Joe has more sense than Ozzy..

> Tell him I hope he gets better soon and I promise I won't mark off points
when he shows his toy bug with the flat paint vs his shiney bug that it
represents.

bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul:  Give Joe our best.  And tell him to stay the )(&(*^*&% off of
ATVs.   Santa Claus has absolutely no business trying to act like a kid.