[tcb] Re: Joe

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

  Oh now come on. What's wrong with Joe? You guys sound like he was at death's
door before he ever threw a leg over the ATV in the first place. Sounds like
he's living the way he wants to, young at heart.

  I'd take an occasional broken bone over giving up and trading in my atv for a
mobility scooter.
  Way to go Joe. Get well soon. Take it easy and maybe we can all go skydiving
in 6-8 weeks.