[tcb] Re: Joe

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:29:32 -0400

Yeah, exactly what was he thinking anyway?!?!?  I mean Ozzie Osbourne had to
learn the hard way too and I know Joe has more sense than Ozzy..

Tell him I hope he gets better soon and I promise I won't mark off points
when he shows his toy bug with the flat paint vs his shiney bug that it
represents.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx